The AmeriFirst PowerSaver program from AmeriFirst Home Mortgage offers a $1,000 closing cost credit when a home buyer (or homeowner refinancing their home) makes specific eco-friendly home improvements with the FHA 203k renovation loan.
The AmeriFirst PowerSaver helps home buyers and homeowners add energy efficient upgrades to their home, qualifying for a $1,000 credit toward closing costs paid by AmeriFirst Home Mortgage.
Eligible home improvements include:
- Energy Star furnace
- Energy Star air conditioner
- Energy Star water heater
- Duct sealing
- Approved insulation
- Approved window replacement
- Storm window/door installation
- Energy Star specified roof repair/replacement
- Ground source heat pump
- Sustainable energy upgrades like fuel cells, solar panels or wind turbine
- ...and more! Contact a mortgage consultant today to see what else could qualify you for the AmeriFirst PowerSaver!