What We Offer Our Branches
The well documented difficulties of the current economic and legislative environment have become a burden for many brokers. It has and will continue to be difficult for a broker or smaller operation to compete. Our mission is to help you survive and more importantly thrive and prosper in today’s climate. Take a few minutes to look over what you can expect if you become part of the AmeriFirst team.
- A mortgage banking environment where we underwrite our own loans in-house and funds our loans using our own warehouse lines
- We sell directly to FNMA & GNMA, we service our conventional and 203(k) loans as well as sell loans to a variety of investors.
- FHA Direct Endorsement (Full Eagle), VA Automatic Lender, USDA Approved Lender
- A platform of conforming, non-conforming, FHA, VA, Rural Development and Reverse Mortgages, including both Standard and Streamline 203(k) loans
- 25+ years of FHA experience, we know the nuances of government lending
- Fast turn times in underwriting and closing, 48 hours is our standard
- Stability and consistency in an unstable market
- Keep your own team and location
- A seamless transition, we can move quickly to bring over your team
- Continue to use the name you have built or use our name
- Top notch Compliance and Licensing experts on staff, no need to navigate regulatory changes or state audits on your own any more
- Competitive pricing and a full service Secondary Marketing department at your disposal
- Aggressive and flexible compensation plans
- Focused and controlled growth, we never compromise quality or quick underwriting or closing turn times for the sake of expansion
- Marketing support, professionally co-branded materials
- A social media platform to help you cast a wider “net” of referral sources and customers
- Excellent employee benefits including medical, dental short term disability, 401(k) with a match
- Professional support from the Accounting and Human Resource Department’s, we handle all of your payroll & benefits administration, pay your bills and provide comprehensive monthly profit and loss statements
- Information technology support and a nationally recognized software (Mortgage Builder) for processing and loan submission
- Currently licensed in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida and Tennessee
- An entire staff of professionals who understand that the business is about getting loans closed
What We Expect from You
- Originate loans in an ethically responsible manner
- Treat everyone in our organization fairly and with respect
- Have fun and enjoy yourself, this is an exciting and rewarding business to be part of
Don't just take our word for it. See and hear what our branches say about being a part of the team in our "AmeriFirst Branch Testimonials" section.
If you're ready for the next step, head over to the "Getting Started" section to learn what's ahead in becoming an AmeriFirst Home Mortgage branch.
You can download our Branch Opportunities eBook here.
Ready to get started or want more information? Fill out our contact form below to talk to our Recruiting Department.